University Student Commons and Activities
The mission of the VCU University Student Commons and Activities is to enhance the VCU community through facilities, programs, and services that support the holistic development of students, foster interpersonal and community relationships, and expand the ways students engage the world.
- 500 student organizations
- VCU SGA
- RamsConnect.vcu.edu, a private engagement platform for student orgs, departments, project teams & groups
- 40 Fraternities & Sororities
- Signature events like Homecoming, Weeks of Welcome & Intercultural Festival
- Student leadership & engagement programs
- Activities and Graduate Student Programming Boards
- The Commons, Larrick & Hunton
- EMS WebApp VCU room reservation portal
Connect with peers, research student organizations and get involved!
VCU faculty, staff, and students can use EMS WebApp, the central scheduling system, to book campus spaces including classrooms, conference rooms, theaters and outdoor meeting space, as well as athletic fields and courts.