University Student Health Services
The mission of the University Student Health Services (USHS) is to provide quality outpatient medical care and public health services, including health education programming that empowers students to become full participants in their health care.
VCU's University Student Health Services is a nationally accredited health care service committed to providing high-quality outpatient care to VCU students. We offer a wide range of primary care services, including:
- Care for routine medical illnesses
- e.g. sore throats, UTIs, etc.
- Same-day appointments for urgent medical problems
- e.g. acute asthma attacks, allergic reactions, high fevers, head injuries, etc.
- Care for chronic medical conditions
- e.g. asthma, diabetes, hypertension, depression, etc.
- Preventive health services
- e.g. general physicals, well-woman exams, immunizations, etc.
Other clinical services offered include:
- Allergy Shots (not available at this time due to COVID-19)
- Blood and/or Body Fluid Exposures
- Mental Health & ADHD
- Nutrition Consults
- Sexual Health & Wellness
- Travel Health Care
Two clinic locations are available on the Monroe Park and VCU Medical Center campuses. The Monroe Park campus clinic houses an on-site pharmacy, and clinics on both campuses offer laboratory services.
Locations and Hours
View hours for the Monroe Park Campus Clinic, Pharmacy and MCV Campus Clinic.
Non-urgent, same-day, and telehealth appointments are available.
Student Health Web Portal
Through the web portal, students can access secure messaging, patient brochures, immunization records, previous and upcoming appointments, and lab results.