Students will engage with other program participants in a Residential environment. Students will live in a new state-of the art building for the duration of the program. VCU LEAD Scholars will experience 4-bedroom single apartment style living.
VCU LEAD students live in the new Grace and Broad Residence Center for two years. The space is designed as an all-inclusive living-learning environment, featuring classrooms, meeting and recreation space and full apartments with exceptional amenities.
- 24-hour student security with VCU Card access
- Coeducational living
- Internet and cable TV access (Landline telephone connections are not provided)
- Study lounges and community rooms on every floor
- Apartment-Style Living
Each fully furnished apartment sleeps four students in four bedrooms. Grace and Broad Residence Center features a total of 212 single bedrooms.
- Bedrooms with twin extra-long (36″ x 80″) beds, desks, dressers, chairs and wardrobes for each resident
- Two bathrooms with one sink each
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric range and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Living room furnished with sofa, coffee table, television stand and end tables
- Dining table and chairs provided
For more housing information, visit:Residential Life and Housing