Student Health Web Portal
Web Portal Access for New Students
If you are a new student who is getting an ERROR MESSAGE when logging into the Student Health Web Portal, this is because your information is not yet accessible in our system. Please be patient and wait until the following dates to use the Portal:
- If you are a Summer 2017 start, please wait until May 20th to access the Web Portal.
- If you are a Fall 2017 start, you may begin using the Web Portal between July 15th and August 15th to submit your immunization forms.
- If you are not registered for classes by May 19th for Summer start or July 15th for Fall start, you will need to wait 5 days after registration to access the Web Portal.
Use the Web Portal to:
Schedule NON-URGENT APPOINTMENTS.
DO NOT SCHEDULE ONLINE IF:
- You have an urgent medical issue and need to be seen the same day. Call Student Health directly at (804) 828-8828 for the Monroe Park Campus clinic or (804) 828-9220 for the VCU Medical Center Campus clinic.
- You cannot find an appointment reason that matches your medical problem. This means you should NOT schedule online for asthma flares, head injuries, mental health concerns, etc. You need to call Student Health directly for an appointment. NOTE: If you present to clinic with an unrelated medical issue, you may be rescheduled for a different time and date.
- You are requesting an appointment for a physical or pap smear. This includes physicals for clinical rotations, study abroad, sports participation, employment, Peace Corps, etc.
- You are requesting immunizations or tuberculosis skin testing. These services are offered during walk-in immunization hours on both the Monroe Park and VCU Medical Center campuses.
- You are requesting a travel health appointment. Please call Student Health directly to schedule an appointment with our Travel Clinic.
Upload and submit your immunization records.
Students with a start date of Spring 2017 are being asked to use the Web Portal to complete an electronic Certificate of Immunization AND upload copies of their vaccine records. Click here for detailed Web Portal Instructions for Submitting Vaccine Records.
Students with a start date BEFORE Spring 2017 can only use the Web Portal to upload vaccine records. Electronic forms will not be available or necessary.
Please upload documentation only one time. Allow up to 15 business days for your records to be updated.
View your immunization records.
You may use the Web Portal to view and print immunization records that you have submitted to Student Health. Sign in with your EID and password, then click on "My Profile".
Please call Student Health directly if you are having trouble accessing our online services.