Submitting Immunization Records Via the Web Portal
- Students with a start date of Spring 2017 may use a new online system to submit their vaccine records. Students will be asked to complete an electronic Certificate of Immunization AND upload supporting documentation through the Student Health Web Portal. Please read detailed Web Portal Instructions for Submitting Vaccine Records here.
- Students with a start date BEFORE Spring 2017 will only use the Web Portal to upload documents. Electronic forms will not be available or necessary.
Free Flu Vaccine
Student Health is now offering free flu shots to all VCU students. The flu vaccine is safe and does not cause the flu.
- Students can get their flu shots during walk-in immunization hours or immediately following a scheduled medical appointment.
- Student Health encourages ALL students to get the flu vaccine, especially those at high risk for flu complications, such as students with asthma, diabetes, and other chronic health issues.
Where to Find Us
VCU's Immunization Department is located within Student Health Services on both campuses:
- The Monroe Park Campus office is on the 2nd floor of the Sports Medicine Building at 1300 W. Broad St, Suite 2200.
- The MCV Campus office is on the 3rd floor of the VMI building at 1000 E. Marshall St, Rm 305.
Student Health offers vaccination services to all VCU students. However, new students are encouraged to update their vaccines prior to arriving on campus. A wide variety of vaccines are available for a fee. The exception is the flu vaccine, which is free to all VCU students.
Tuberculosis skin testing is also available for a $15 fee and is NOT offered on Thursdays.
Students must come during walk-in immunization hours, which is offered on both campus clinics. Please be aware that Student Health does not bill health insurance; however, students may submit receipts to their health insurance for reimbursement as applicable.
Need A Copy of Your Immunization Record?
Students who have submitted a copy of their vaccine records to Student Health may view and/or print their records and vaccine titers at their convenience through the Student Health Web Portal.
Contact the Immunization Department at (804) 827-8047 or email@example.com.