Safe Zone Workshop Registration
What is a Workshop?
Small groups of interested VCU faculty and staff from both academic and MCV campuses meet to:
- Raise awareness of LGBTQ issues and their importance to everyone;
- Participate in interactive exercises;
- Build skills for dealing with situations and questions that arise at VCU;
- Develop resources (informal, networking);
- Distribute VCU Safe Zone stickers
- Note: Workshops are co-led by experienced group facilitators. They are offered on both campuses and can be arranged for special locations, groups and/or times upon request.
"How to Create a Safe Zone" Workshop Registration
Workshops are scheduled according in advance and registration is done through training.vcu.edu (Search "Safe Zone"). If you can't attend any of the workshops offered or if you have questions or special requests, please complete the form below.