Charles Klink, Ph.D.
Interim Vice Provost for Student Affairs
Dr. Klink provides leadership and direction for the division and in shaping key policies for the university. He collaborates with his senior staff and others to continually promote student academic success and enhancement of the quality of life for the VCU community by creating cohesion between the various services and initiatives.
Departments in the division include:
- Office of the Associate Dean of Student Affairs, MCV Campus
- Office of the Associate Vice Provost and Dean of Student Affairs
- Office of the Associate Vice Provost of Student Affairs
- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
- Financial Management and Technology
- Disability Support Services
- Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Recreational Sports
- Student Media
- Technology Support Services
- University Career Center
- University Student Commons and Activities
- University Counseling Services
- University Student Health Services
- The Wellness Resource Center
- Assessment and Professional Development
- Communications and Publications
Dr. Klink reports to Dr. Gail Hackett, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, who serves as a member of the executive leadership team of the university president.
To reach Dr. Klink, call (804) 828-1244.