The central administration of the division serves as a resource for students, parents, faculty and staff who have problems or concerns regarding their interactions with each other and with the university, and assists in resolving issues or refers inquirers to the appropriate individual elsewhere in the institution.

Students, parents and staff members who have issues they wish to discuss or who are interested in various programs and opportunities are encouraged to contact the Vice Provost for Student Affairs or Dean of Students.